Share this page
Lettings with REA O'Connor Murphy
If you are a landlord, we can guarantee that your investment is protected and continues to perform. If you’re a tenant, we can find the right house or apartment for you.
When it comes to residential real estate we have an unrivalled knowledge of the market and we
We’ll match your property with tenants who are looking for that sort of accommodation. We will
find the best possible tenant with services that include:
- Free marketing and advertising through national and international contacts and websites.
- Advice on how to best present the property for letting.
- Accurate rental valuation.
- Careful screening of prospective tenants.
- Preparation of tenancy agreements.
We have a widerange of high quality rental properties, from one-bed apartments to large luxury houses, with a choice that is bound to suit your requirements and budget. Don’t worry, we’ll take you through your options and arrange exclusive viewings.
Here’s what you’ll need to rent a home:
- A security deposit, usually the equivalent of one months' rent.
- A current bank reference.
- If you are relocating from abroad, a landlord may ask for a letter of introduction.
- A previous landlord's reference.
- An employer’s reference or, if you are self-employed, a professional reference (e.g. an accountant or solicitor).
- If you’re a student, you’ll need a guarantor.
Corporate Tenant Relocation
For people coming to work in Ireland from overseas, we offer a corporate relocation service. We’ll find the perfect home for you by listening carefully to what you need and recommending the ideal location and property type.