Slí na Manach , Mungret, Limerick
REA O'Connor Murphy
+353 (0)61 279300
PSRA Licence No: 001988
- BER RATING
- A3 BER energy rating − Renewable energy Air to water heat pump – underfloor heating on ground floor and radiators on first floor – hot water 24/7 - lower running costs, one utility bill
- EXTERNAL FINISHES
- Natural Stonework to front elevation with painted nap plaster finish to rest of house
- DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Internal Oak Doors with glazing to double doors − A” Rated external double-glazed windows and doors
- Elegant fireplace complete with a choice of gas fire or insert solid fuel stove − All round mantle in marble or limestone with − Black granite hearth and interior
- INTERNAL FINISHES
- All walls and ceilings will be plastered, skimmed and painted − Stira stairs to attic − 9ft ceilings throughout − Ceiling coving to entrance hall and living room.
- KITCHEN / UTILITY
- Luxurious kitchens in choice of finishes for both units and worktops
- Stylish fitted double wardrobes provided in 3 bedrooms
- BATHROOM / EN-SUITES
- All bathrooms and en-suites fitted with high-quality sanitary ware throughout. − Main bathroom with mixer handset − Shower doors fitted to all en-suites − Choice of wall and floor tiling fitted in bathrooms and en-suites shower areas and splashback − Electric showers in en-suites. − Chrome towel rails fitted to all bathrooms and en-suites
- High quality choice of tiling for bathrooms and kitchen
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard − Wired for intruder alarm − Wired for broadband. − Under unit strip lights
- GARDENS − Rear gardens seeded
- − Paved driveways to front of house
- − Front gardens planted and seeded
- − Boundary walls of block construction and concrete capping
- − Timber side gates
- GUARANTEE − 10 year Homebond Structural Guarantee − Latent Defects Insurance and Mechanical & Electrical Inherent Defects Insurance
- Scheme eligible for First Time Buyer's Grant
Introducing Slí Na Manach, Phase 3, Clós Molua - A development of SPACIOUS 3 & 4 BED DETACHED AND SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOMES, ENERGY EFFICIENT A RATED HOUSES
A SENSE OF BELONGING
Mungret and neighbouring Raheen and Dooradoyle offer an abundance of amenities including both primary and secondary schools, sports clubs, shops, restaurants and pubs within this area creating a bustling village life and a sense of community.
Making Slí na Manach your new address will enable you to become part of this thriving and expanding community
Slí na Manach in Mungret is a superb balance between city and country living. These new homes are bright and spacious, ideal for both young families and busy . We invite you to move in and make your home here for many years to come. Our new 3 & 4 bed homes are spacious, energy efficient and constructed to the highest standards. These homes are designed and planned to meet the demands of modern living offering extensive accommodation and a very generous amount of both private and open space. Lavish landscaping is evident throughout Sli na Manach which further enhances the development
Sli Na Manach is situated in the heart of Mungret Parish striking a contrast between urban and rural living. Its location on the outskirts of Limerick City means that this parish is growing rapidly, as the city expands. The current population of the parish is estimated at about 9000.
2013 saw a major upgrade of the village with new walkways, green areas, and traffic management being installed. 2016 saw new cycleways and footpaths extending the village to meet with Raheen and the building of two new primary schools, a new secondary school and a public park along with playground on the grounds of Mungret College. The area is an ideal location for young families looking to set down roots in an affluent area.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Comprising of 3,000 square metres. Mungret playground comprises of equipment suitable for both able and non-able-bodied children with a sensory area for children on the autistic spectrum. The park and playground are not just for children. There are two kilometres of walk and cycle paths and stunning views from the top of the site. Adult exercise equipment and benches are being provided along the perimeter of the park. The area is steeped in archaeological features and has Mungret College set in the background to add to the overall amenity value. Ideal for daily exercising, walks and fabulous facilities for families on your doorstep.
The Crescent Shopping Centre is a major shopping centre in Limerick. It is situated within walking distance of Sli na Manach. The complex has an estimated 100,000m2 of space, 2,500 free car parking places and with over 100 retails units including Tesco, Pennys, High Street outlets such as Zara, Next, Gap & River Island, many casual eateries, coffee shops, bakeries, such as KFC, Mc Donalds, Omniplex Cinema, Banks, Library and a new playground.
Showhouse strictly by appointment with REA O'Connor Murphy 061 279300