Share this page
Management & Lettings
Management Service - What We Do
Our Management Service to clients includes the following:
• On appointment as managing agents, we will immediately contact your tenant to introduce ourselves as the first step in establishing a relationship.
• We will inspect the property and take a full inventory (photographic and documented).
• We will review current rent to ensure that market rent is being achieved and will refer and adhere to RTB guidelines/ regulations in order to give relevant notice of rent increase where the property is under-rented.
• We will provide new bank account details to tenants for payment of rent and will collect and monitor rents on a daily basis to ensure all payments are up to date. Any late rent payment will be dealt with as a matter of urgency in order to resolve the situation.
Lettings and Management, IT’S ATTENTION TO DETAIL
• We provide a 24-hour emergency contact number
• All maintenance issues will be dealt with in a timely and efficient manner by our strong maintenance team. In the case of any expenditure in excess of minor repairs, we will present a quotation for approval by you prior to any works being carried out.
• We provide monthly remittance & statements to you. We will also provide a full report of any maintenance works carried out on the property and the expenditure involved.
• We will carry out quarterly or six-monthly property inspections (as required) with direct reference to previous inventory and inspection reports.
• If required we will issue termination notice to tenants in compliance with RTB regulations and will monitor the process to its conclusion.
• If a tenant is due to vacate a property we will carry out an inspection, provide a detailed report of same to include photographs and will transfer utilities. We can also arrange cleaning or re- decoration of the apartment if required.
Our Rental Service includes the following:
Where a new tenancy is required,
• We will prepare relevant marketing material and advertise the property for rental.
• We will carry out all viewings for potential tenants and screen and check all references to ensure a tenants’ suitability.
• Once a suitable tenant has been sourced we will negotiate, prepare and execute lease agreements
• We will transfer utility bills to tenants’ name and register each tenancy with the RTB. PSR